We are now accepting walk-ins for Hand Gun Technical Services. Please be aware that there is limited availability to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees and access will be permitted on a first come, first serve basis. All customers will be required to check in with security and have a temperature check prior to entry into the facility and will be required to wait in their vehicle while service is being performed.
All new pistols purchased in Canada from an authorized dealer are already registered for warranty
Hand Gun Warranty
Hand pistols are chosen by approximately 65% of our nation’s law enforcement professionals for their reliability and performance.
Your new Hand Gun is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it, even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet. Registering your Hand Gun provides an additional level of protection and allows Hand Gun to provide you with timely information quickly and efficiently.
Subject to terms, conditions and limitations outlined below, Hand Gun, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your Hand pistol. Bulk Store Deals, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card. To make a claim under this warranty, Do not return your Hand pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations Of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed;
- Your Hand pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state;
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your Hand pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your Hand pistol, at the sole discretion of The Gun Master, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, Bulk Store Deals, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against The Gun Master, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- Bulk Store Deals, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your Hand pistol, at the sole discretion of The Gun Master, Inc.
Complete Your Hand Gun Warranty
If you are ready to register your Hand pistol.
If you would like to verify your warranty registration.
Hand Gun Repair
If you need to send your Hand Gun in for repair:
Check Warranty Form and submit by mail – If you need more assistance, our Customer Service team is here to help. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.